top of page

WANDA MARTIN

GOAL-SETTING EXPERT | AUTHOR | SPEAKER | TV HOST

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Youtube
  • Instagram
  • Linkedin

PROVIDING TACTICAL PATHWAYS TO LASTING SUCCESS

1B6FEE2F-3FDF-4991-81AA-8B5D3FF99223.jpeg

Wanda Martin is the premier goal-setting expert, offering practical techniques for motivated individuals, entrepreneurs, corporations and businesses looking to define their goals and align themselves with definitive pathways toward success. As an accomplished author, speaker, pastor,TV host, and having completed Cornell University's Women Entrepreneurship program in 2022, Wanda has impacted thousands with her direct, no nonsense approach to delivering advice and proven practices for narrowing down, attaining, and maintaining success. Partnering with various schools and educational systems, she’s also developed a healthy career path helping young students do the same. Having been welcomed to teach goal setting to students and professors at Community College of Philadelphia, Overbrook, Dobbins and Fels High School, and a host of others, her goal setting and self discipline teachings are shaping the future of how we solve some of the world’s greatest problems. Assisting historically underserved youth with the visionary processes they need to fulfill their dreams, goals and careers, her latest book, Have Goals, Not Guns (Youth/Student Edition) is a testament to her concerted efforts to educate and uplift our most vulnerable populations, and the perfect action guide for utilization in youth-centered environments, including juvenile detention centers. With over 15 years of experience, and becoming a certified Jack Canfield Train the Trainer instructor, Wanda is helping those who believe they can to become enlightened to their own capabilities and grow into purposeful individuals who are capable of accomplishing feats beyond their imagination

IMG_20221115_153813.jpg

“Wanda's goal-setting strategies work if you work them.

I encourage you to use them and take your life to the next level.” 

Jack Canfield

Originator, Co-creator & Author of New York Times Best Selling Book Series & Billion Dollar Empire,

Chicken Soup for the Soul & The Success Principles

 ON A MISSION TO THE ELITE 8

When we don’t have the tools to take on the goals we set our minds to, a little help can go a long way. According to researchers at the University of Scranton, only 8% of those who set New Year’s resolutions actually achieve them. Goal-setting expert, strategist, and founder of Go For The Goals, LLC, Wanda Martin, knows exactly what the remaining 92% are missing, and has provided these answers in her book, Go For The Goal: Strategies For Getting What You Want.

G4G WorkBook v3.png
“Wanda's goal setting strategies have the power to change youth/students lives.”

Ms. Joyce Abbott

The Real Miss Abbott/Namesake of ABC'S TV Hit Show and Emmy Award winning "Abbott Elementary"

pw_42.jpg

GET WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

Did you know that holding onto depreciatory views of yourself can prevent you from producing superior results? So much of what we do, how we feel, and what we ultimately achieve comes down to how we view ourselves. Through years of experience, Wanda Martin has grown to acknowledge the importance of having a healthy self-image as a motivating tool to pursue our greatest dreams. Investing in her methodology is choosing to raise your hand to join countless others on the path to achieving tangible results. So, are you ready to join in on the journey of self-discovery to elevate your perception of who you are, and broaden all that you can be so you can achieve your goals and dreams?

IMG_20221115_153818.jpg

“If you’re ready to take your life to higher levels of success, joy and fulfillment then work with my friend, Wanda Martin. She will help you achieve your dreams and goals.” 

James Malinchak

Featured on ABC’s hit TV show, Secret Millionaire, Author of 27 books, delivered over 3000 talks, 2500 business consultations, and founder of www.bigmoneyspeaks.com.

856F5358-FCF5-4A19-B71F-FAFE1F3A8B8C.jpeg

STAY TUNED

Join Wanda Martin each week for specially curated goal setting lessons and talks featuring special guests and industry experts for advice and encouragement for reaching your goals. 

 

Watch live every Monday and Friday at 12 p.m. (EST)

bottom of page